New License Setup Services In Abu Dhabi - Freebird
Contact Us

New License Setup In Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE

Everything that you must know about new license setup services


Obtaining a new license setup in abu dhabi via New License Setup Services is one of the most critical steps to take while creating a firm. Free Bird Business Setup Services and its Company Formation assistance are here to make the procedure hassle-free. To be competent for new license setup in Dubai and operate it successfully, you must have corporate Dubai licensing. 

The Dubai business licensing or New License Setup In UAE gives the legal standing of a business. It is issued to firms to provide imperatives for their behavior and operations. It also validates the organization's legal system and legally recognizes your company.

Acquiring a New License Setup In UAE enables you to run your business per the regulatory statutes of Dubai. It allows you to bypass auditing yearly. Once you have the Dubai permit, you are not bound to submit an annual audit statement.

The Department of Economic Development allocates the Dubai trade license, a government body accountable for economic development's maintenance, help, and functionality. The DED registration & licensing application document will assign any one of multiple licenses depending on your organization's operations. 

However, it is crucial to know that the Department of Economic Development records and issues a New License Setup In Dubai to only mainland enterprises. Private bodies issue free zone business licenses.

What kind of Dubai licensing can your organization apply for?

Dubai allocates mainly five sorts of licenses. The kinds of Dubai licensing are:

Professional License

A Professional New License Setup In UAE offers foreign investors the advantage of 100% ownership. It also allows company owners to apply for visas for their employees.

Tourism License

 To initiate a travel and tourism enterprise in Dubai, permission is needed from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing(DTCM).

Industrial License

This industrial license in Dubai is allocated to production, manufacturing, industrial, and processing firms.

Commercial license

This kind of commercial approval in Dubai is provided to trading businesses. Consequently, a foreign proprietor can lawfully own 49%of the complete shares, while the remaining 51% belongs to a UAE resident or a regional service agent.

Freelance License Services

Freelance License Services allocate freelance permit in Dubai to creatives and media personnel. These comprise freelance photographers, copywriters, media specialists, actors, and content creators.

Choose Free Bird Business Setup Services for Freezone License Services

Free Bird Business Setup Services are happy to assist if you want to get a trade business license in the UAE, Freezone License Services, or revive an old one. We will take you via the procedure of achieving Dubai licensing, explain each kind of license, and help you obtain the right one quickly. We also ensure that your Dubai trade permitting is cost-effective, whether a small or a big business. 

We are a specialist business consulting assistant that will help you make the best decision for your firm in getting a Freezone License Setup. Furthermore, we help you to pick the suitable industry license in Dubai name for your corporation, ensuring your preferred name is not improper or inaccessible for registration. 

We can also help you obtain an instant trade permit for Kizad Freezone License Setup in Dubai. It will be allocated in 5-10 minutes. Therefore, we guarantee you have a smooth mainland or free zone company formation. Furthermore, our extensive and well-trained business license Dubai unit equips you with the most suitable alternatives based on your company's necessities and objectives.

So if you are looking for freezone license setup or any type of license issues, contact Free Bird Business Setup Services without hesitation!