Jebel Ali Free Zone
Jebel Ali Free Zone is also referred as JAFZA is the world’s largest economical zone; it came in existence in 1985 and started its expansion with light industrial units in 1990.
JAFZA is spread on both the side of Shaikh Zayed Road with in 57 Sq. Km. that is also connected with Dubai metro red line.
- 7000 companies from across the globe
- 100 companies out of fortune 500
- 32% of foreign direct investment
- 21 % of GDP contribution in Dubai Economy
- 144,000 people are employed
- USD 87.6 billion worth generated trade
- Contributing 50% of total export
JAFZA is the only free zone in the world which has world’s largest Airport at one side and world’s sixth largest sea port on the other side; both destinations are proved to be world’s best logistics enablers.
To setup the business Free Bird is always standing beside you from the day one, so never feel that you are alone once you choose us your trusted business solution partner.
- FZE- single share holder with minimum share of AED 1,000,000.
- FZCO- 2-5 shareholders with minimum capital of AED 500,000(Corporate shareholding is allowed).
- Branch of a Foreign or UAE company
- Standard Offices
- Ware House/Light Industrial Units
- Leased Land
- Personal KYC
- Board resolution calling for the establishment of the entity
- Letter from the bank confirming deposit of share capital
- Other routine documentation viz. application forms, specimen signatures etc.